Friday, January 23, 2009

A Snackish Sort of Day

Today began with miso again! I really like having something warm/savory in the morning, and soup really fills me up. Hooray.



Today's midmorning snack/ Bar of the day was a clif nectar bar-- cinnamon apple. I still like apple pie larabars better, but it was alright.

Lunch was a tofu-hummus salad wrap (La Tortilla Factory High Fiber Wraps). Didn't have a chance to get a pic bc my camera died unfortunately. It was good though!


After school snack began with a grapefruit. I usually love grapefruit, but today's tasted a little too sour :/

2nd Snack item-- Soy yogurt+fiber one+cinnamon= yumm. and pretty filling. Hooray for fiber and protein! ha.

Sunkist roasted almonds! I really really really love almonds. If the fat and sodium levels were a bit lower, I think I'd live off of them :)

Apple with PB. I seriously love peanut butter. :)

Well, I'm off to eat dinner now and then youth group at church. Tomorrow, I'm going to be going to a 'campout' for our local Philharmonic Youth Orchestra, so I'll be playing violin until Sunday afternoon D: (horrors). See you all back here on maybe Sunday!

Oh yeah. I almost forgot:

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

My parents have been preparing a bunch of stuff, so hopeufully I'll have something interesting to post about.

8 comments:

  1. I'm totally craving Miso Soup now, maybe sometime next week I'll try it for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO those look like some yummy eats! Especially the apple with peanut butter, I love that !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do love nectar bars, but i dont know if anything can beat the larabar. they are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations with the new blog. Very funny name but I do miss the tofu :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this blog is so cute! ;) miso hungry! haha your cute.
    i never thought about starting my day with soup..usually when i want something warm i start with oatmeal..but who says soup can't be breakfast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your new blog, it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Chinese New Year to you to (okay, so I'm a little late).

    ReplyDelete